The Sims' Vacuum
I just spent the past eight hours telling little simulated humans who live in my computer how to live their lives. I locked one in a room with no door to escape and set her on fire, I created many happy marriages and offspring from said marriages, I built four fully furnished homes, had my sims reach the top of their careers and recieve major paychecks with their career climbing prowess, and made various other progressive decisions regarding my Sims universe. I spent the amount of time equal to a good nights sleep doing this. My God, now the weekend is over and a large fraction of it has been wasted on a mindless computer game. This is a severe addiction...and to think I just ordered "The Sims 2-Nightlife Expansion Pack" from amazon.com....the obsession continues....
3 Comments:
set them all on fire, call it a night, and go find a face to sit on.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey, you have your New Age books and Craig's List shenanigans and I have my simulated lives to run. Live and let live dude.
Post a Comment
<< Home