A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.
posted by Beezle @ 12:26 PM
I'm not a real Jew, but I play one in my mind when I molest myself. I heart X-Mas as well.
Where you drunk when you wrote that comment? Just wondering...
No, but I was very, very tired.
Post a Comment
<< Home
"The Saga of Baby Divine," by Bette Midler says alot about me. I don't adhere well to the laws of convention. I moved to the Big Apple namely because I love the kinetic frenzy of energy that resides in the city. There's other stuff too.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I'm not a real Jew, but I play one in my mind when I molest myself. I heart X-Mas as well.
Where you drunk when you wrote that comment? Just wondering...
No, but I was very, very tired.
Post a Comment
<< Home