Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Friend Michelle....

...has a really interesting job. She's a spokes-model and is constantly engaged in some bizarre gig in which she's required to parade around in ridiculously fun costumes shilling various products or hosting parties. Last Saturday she had to walk around a Jewish Synagogue working at a Bar Mitzvah dressed like a Vegas Showgirl. Please read about the experience in her finely put words (and yes, pictures) here. I can't look at that picture of her with her Gold Lame wings spread and the "Love Being Jewish!" banner without laughing every single time I look at it. I dare you to try and keep a straight face. What? You couldn't? Didn't think so you big-shot.

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I heart the Jews.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn I need to keep more up to date with your blog! Didn't even know I was getting a mention. You know, I hope you never turn into the type that sends scraps of paper to end friendships through the mail. Because, you know, there would be A LOT of comments linking the two of us that would have to be deleted. Haha!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Beezle said...

In the EXTREMELY RARE event that our friendship ever ends, I would end it in a far more classy way. For example, I would actually face you and not leave some mysterious scrap paper with a painfully succint note.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home