Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Not All Vegans Reek of Patchouli

So I quit eating meat, dairy, and eggs cold turkey and so far I feel as light as a feather and happy as a kitten with a big ole' ball of yarn. It's nice not to take part in the massive consumption of animal products anymore, however, I mainly chose this dietary route for the health perks. I'm still wearing leather and vintage fur damnit.

Big, massive, make-your-eyes-bleed photo blog coming to your computer screen soon. It'll entail my adventures in California over the holidays.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i just became a vegetarian possibly vegan soon as well my decision was made after watching a crap load of peta propaganda. as for the fur tsk tsk although vintage prob. isnt as bad...but if you get the urge to get a new one please watch this video http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=fur_farm

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Beezle said...

I'm all for treating animals ethically, but if there's one thing I can't stand. Extremists. And PETA is one of the most violently vicious organizations out there. Those people have done some disgusting things themselves to HUMANS. That includes bombing laboratories, antagonizing meat eaters with violent protests, the classic red paint on fur wearers, etc. They're against medical research that can HELP people like my father who suffer from diabetes. To me PETA and right-wing radical evangelical Christians are in the same boat. Here's another link that I highly reccomend:

www.peta-sucks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home