Nachos of My Lethargy
So I'm writing a play. Look at me, I'm friggin' Neil Simon! Not really though, for those that aren't in the know, writing takes...what do you call it? Ah yes, motivation. Motivation and I are what you would call "estranged." For example, last night I made a personal goal to complete Act One. The second I opened the file on my computer, I decided to take a break. I ordered a heaving mass of nachos, watched an episode of "Married with Children," and passed out. When I woke up this morning, I almost rolled onto a plate of guacamole.
Sigh.
2 Comments:
don't push it...do things that inspire you and keep you happy...burn sage, dance naked, kiss a stranger and don't care if he calls...dress up and act silly pretending to be someone else...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE you.
Dancing naked has never really done much more than make me feel like a stripper. Thanks for the kind, supportive words though!
Post a Comment
<< Home