Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pavement Pains

I say that right now due to the fact that I decided to turn in early this evening (for once) and at exactly 10:00PM shoals of construction workers began doing the loudest roadwork in the history of infrastructure right outside my goddamned window. Can you tell I hate living on the 1st floor? I could overhear two specific workers talking about their marital issues as I typed this. My favorite line was:

"She got all pissed wit' me da' otha' night cause I didn't tell her I was gonna be home late. It's like, shit, bitch you always acting like you don't want me there when I am home anyway. I thought I was doing you a fava' by stumbling in late."

Obnoxious and jovial laughter from his co-workers followed. Fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home