Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Friday, November 30, 2007

At The Ripe Old Age of Twenty-Two...

...I just became that curmudgeonly old lady. Upon hearing a shrill, giddy cacophony right outside my building, I peeked outside my window only to discover a large gaggle of young folk hootin' and hollerin' on a school night. I just shook my head with the utmost of irritation and muttered under my breath, "God Damn teenagers."

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. I actually have considered stealing the neighborhood kids' basketballs when they dribble them on the street late at night.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The neighborhood kids spend their days teasing Polly Peters and loitering in old lady Ward's yard. Darn whippersnappers.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Beezle said...

Well, I understand why they tease Polly Peters. She wears a back-brace and should be renamed "Pimple Peters." Awwww, snap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home