Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Brian Helps Me with Computers

I love my friend Brian. I've been impatiently awaiting his next visit to New York (even though he visited less than two weeks ago) so that we can make with the fun. In the meantime, we keep in touch by talking on gchat every day. Here is a glimpse into one of our average conversations:

Brian: that's the "pipe" key
for the straight line
hold shift
me: Wha?
Brian: hit backslash
me: ?
Brian: seriously.
hold shift and hit backslash.
me: What's backlash?
OHHHHHH
BackSLASH
Brian: YES
hahahahahaha
me: I thought you meant like "emotional backlash"
Brian: hold shift and hit that feminist book by susan faluddi
me: AHAHAHAHAHAhahaha
That's the funniest thing you've ever said
Brian: hahahaha
thank god for gmail saving chats


Hee.

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM IMMORTAL!!!!!!

:(|)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Beezle said...

Monkey!

:(|)

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich bin ein Berliner.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Beezle said...

You are a Berliner? Like John F.Kennedy or the doughnut?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home