Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Reason #987,435,235 Why I Love My Little Cousin

My Aunt sent me this email as a result of disciplining her five-year-old son:

Mason wants to know what floor you live on. He's moving to New York because
he was mad after a time out. He said he'll call me every morning. He wants
me to give him my cell phone number. He's packing.

Aunt Lou


Haha, you're welcome here anytime Mason Jar. Just beware of the pimps and the C.H.U.D.S, New York is rife with them.

In case you're unfamiliar with what C.H.U.D stands for, I strongly recommend you watch this informative B-movie trailer:

This actually made my skin tingle with excitement it looks so terrifically awful. I hope to high heaven MST3K tackled this in one of their episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home