Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pure Baby Bliss Air

Sweet, sweet baby Emi. You're four months old. You're developing brilliantly. Your keen awareness of everything, happy-go-lucky attitude, and deep wisdom within your eyes tells me you have something the rest of us don't. Why is it then, when I place you in your exer-saucer, riddled with gadgets and gizmos aplenty, that you instead become transfixed with the air purifier? There's a singing teapot within your arms reach for crying out loud. Yet, a chrome colored box with vents is the only thing that seems to engage you. I mean, you go apeshit over that thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love infants. I think they're splendid, adorable creatures. However, that doesn't alter the fact the Onion headline "Study Reveals: Babies Are Stupid," is absolutely true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home