Shavings from Chelsea's Cerebrum

A nice dumpster for my inane thoughts.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

News Blues

Yesterday I festered in a seething mood for the most part. I woke up in an existential malaise that I couldn't define or understand. I decided to sink deeper into my sudden depression by drinking 40 oz. of coffee and thoroughly reading all my news sources (Salon, Slate, and The NY Times).


Did you know that Lily Allen drunkenly told Elton John to "F**k Off!" during an asinine awards ceremony?

Did you know that Sarah Palin is supposedly a Pit Bull wearing lipstick?

Did you know that N.Korea has begun reassembling their Nuclear sites?

Did you know that the world is coming to an end due to a miasma of human errors, yet, the aforementioned Lily Allen headline made more of a splash than N. Korea's nuclear shenanigans?

Did you know that when the inevitable doomsday arrives, I hope to high heaven that celebrities are the first to have their Botox injected flesh melt off in the post-apocalyptic, radioactive world?

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea. Charming and entertaining as ever. Hopefully you're allowed to talk to people now. :)

-D

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Beezle said...

David! How the hell are you? I'm no POW, I'm always available to chat. Do you still have the same email address?

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. closed the old ones. get me at david@partsearch.com!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home